"Ms. Lita, my students (which I don't teach because they're in humanities class) said that you're so 'gaul' ", few days ago my colleague said that. I replied with "Huh?". He said these are the reasons the students gave:
- I have a blog. Blogs, actually. But I like to keep only this Banana Talk open. Others are not quite important hehehe…
- I was one of the Pesta Blogger 2007 committee. Oh, it was a big luck indeed. 🙂
- I have a Facebook account. Not just that, kids! And Friendster (hari gini? hahaha…). And Multiply, LinkedIn, Myspace, Hi5, and… I forgot. And no, I don't remember all of the logins. Thanks to Mac OS' keychain.
- Yes dear, I'm a chemistry teacher.
- A mother of two struggling boys.
- And I wear veil.
Now, you tell me which part of the above mentioned qualifies (or -fy) me as 'gaul'. Help me to understand these youngsters, please.
BTW, does any of you like My Chemical Romance? I stumbled upon their song somewhere. I didn't know who was that, I just liked it. I only found 'The Black Parade' in the nearest Disc Tarra. Can you recommend a more complete music store where I can find MCR's first and second album? I want 'Teenagers'.
No I'm not a fan, just the song. Don't bother to ask me trivia questions about MCR. And I don't care if you said it's the gayest band ever. So what gitu loh.
Yesterday, another colleague asked, "How many children do you have?". "Two", I said, "Why?". He replied, "Oh. Nothing. You look like a high school student". And there was much bigger "HUH?" than the first one. Maksut loo? Jadi ngomongin bodi, neh?
Happy holidays, everyone! Dan selamat hari raya qurban. Semoga kita dimampukan untuk berqurban (lagi, untuk yang sudah) tahun depan.